You have no items in your shopping cart.
AlwaysFits.com Shipping FAQs
- How Fast Will You Ship My Order? Whenever possible, we strive to ship orders out within 1 business day, however our official promise is to ship your order within 1-3 business days.
- How Fast Will You Ship My Priority EXPRESS Order? USPS Priority Express orders will ship within one business day. USPS Priority Express orders placed over the weekend will ship Monday.
- Once You Ship My Order, How Long Will it Take to Arrive? After the processing time outlined above, orders will be delivered based on the shipping method you’ve chosen.
- USPS First Class: Transit time is 2-3 business days (plus processing time, see above). Only available for very, very light packages.
- USPS Standard Post: Transit time is 3-8 business days (plus processing time, see above). Best for when you're not in a big hurry and live far away from us (we ship from just outside of Boston).
- USPS Priority Mail: Transit time is 1-3 business days (plus processing time, see above). Some location exceptions apply.
- USPS Priority Express Mail: Your order will be delivered the next business day (plus processing time, see above).
- UPS Ground: Transit time is 2-5 business days (plus processing time, see above). Packages going to New England will arrive quickest; while packages going to the West Coast/South West will arrive less quickly.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Transit time is 3 business days (plus processing time, see above). Only available in the 48 contiguous states.
- USPS Priority Mail International: Transit time is 6-10 business day (plus processing time, see above). AlwaysFits.com is not responsible for additional delays at customs clearance. International shoppers should allocate extra transit day(s) for delivery outside major cities.
- USPS Priority Mail Express International: Transit time is 3-5 business days (plus processing time, see above). AlwaysFits.com is not responsible for additional delays at customs clearance. International shoppers should allocate extra transit day(s) for delivery outside major cities.
- How Should I Estimate My Delivery Date? Your estimated delivery date = Processing Time + Transit Time. See above for information regarding processing time and transit time.
- What is a Business Day? Please remember that everything outlined above applies to business days. Business days exclude weekends and holidays and are within normal business hours. If an order is placed after 5:00 pm EST, processing time will begin the next business day. If an order is placed after 5:00 pm EST on a Friday, processing time will begin the following Monday, excluding any Monday holidays.
- Why don’t you offer free shipping? We hear you – free is better! But “free shipping” is never really free. Rather than marking our products up like mad to compensate for "free shipping" (we’ve seen our bandages for sale at a large, national, hipster retail chain for $10 – what!?), our prices are low, fair and reasonable. Our website takes your zip code and the weight of your order and passes the exact cost of shipping along to you. No monkey business.
- What if I Ordered a Custom Item, a Crosley Product, a Baby Aspen Gift, or a Product with a Different Shipping Method Mentioned in the Description? If you ordered an item that specifically mentions an alternative timeline in the description, than this timeline cannot be adjusted. Adding Express Shipping to one of these items (i.e. State pillows or Crosley products) will not speed up the production time. The shipping timeline and details mentioned in the items description supersede our standard shipping policies.
- What if Something I Ordered is listed as a "Pre-Order"? In the event that you order an item labeled “Ships XX-XX” (i.e. Ships 7-11) and that date is less than 7 business days away, your entire order will be held and shipped at the later date. If it is greater than 7 business days away, your order will be shipped in multiple shipments. (In the case of international orders, the entire order will be held until it is complete.)
Visit our "Customer Service & Policies" page for more information regarding our return policy and all other AlwaysFits.com policies.